June 29, 2018

What is hard work?

Today I finished a massive project at my workplace which was running since last eight months or so it was a very tough journey where in we just had two times have sleepless nights.

But then what makes it all fruitful is the culmination of it when you see whatever hard work you have put in last eight months had made sure a better output for your organisation you would obviously make sure that you will be much more enthusiastic about your next assignment


Other end of the day what matters is not the destination it's all about the journey I read couple of good lines today of Charlie Chaplin where he says it's what matters in life at the end of the day is how you spent life rather than how you left the world. He says each day you didn't laugh is a wasted day in your life which I completely agree with him.

Off late I feel no infatuation Or love of having money with me it doesn't make any difference as long as I am earning enough to feed myself the end of the day have lost that craze for money I don't know if this is something good or bad.

But I feel this makes me much more relieved of the Worldly pleasures that people crave for at least. I don't have to be jealous of someone who is having something more than what I don't have for example I have iPhone 4s which is completely shattered on the face of it but I don't feel like buying any new phone as such because I don't see a need for it. I hope this feeling of mine within myself gives me a better self satisfaction and helps me control my emotions .

No comments: